At all CPM projects, efforts are in progress to create an environmentally friendly workplace,
- Recommend using of Smart light technology to reduce energy consumption by approximately 50% and Motion sensors to reduce water waste
- Set work strategies for Facility efficiencies (HVAC, water, raw materials, etc.)
- Advice for Recycling programs at all projects
- Manage material procurement and support supplying of chain efficiencies and local market Materials.
- Support using of recycling, recovery and treatment plants.
- Plan for optimization of any source use.
- Encourage for using of renewable fuels
- Look at the building exteriors, landscaping, water supply, power, air conditioning and other systems to achieve resource effectiveness and recommend solutions.
- Comply with U.S. Green Building Council principles in design and construction.
- LEED accreditation for key staff and train them to be leaders in the sustainability development.
- Register number of CPM projects in US green counsel in order to get LEED certificate.