Green buildings require an efficient infrastructure, accurate information management and continual real-time maintenance. Combining these requirements can reduce the facility's greenhouse, gas emissions, improve indoor air quality and maximize efficiencies. There are many benefits to be added from the commitment to sustainability:
- Awareness of environmental impacts and sustainability can benefit in long term investment, social inclusion and save carbon emissions.
- In general, where carbon is being wasted money is being wasted: improvements in energy and resource efficiency have concurrent savings in utility bills, procurement and waste disposal costs.
- The process highlights areas requiring legislative compliance and assists companies in targeting their resources to best achieved statutory targets.
- Sustainability issues are gaining increasing significance. Commitment to sustainability offers proof of dedication in this area and can add a competitive edge in any business development.
- This streamlining will reduce outgoings and increase competitiveness in environmental issues.